March 20th – COVID-19 Dental Task Force Webinar Recap
Posted in General
Thank you for all that attended the webinar!
If you missed the March 20th webinar, please click on the link below to listen to the recorded webinar:
During the webinar, we referenced several online resources for staying up-to-date on the COVID-19 pandemic as it relates to the dental market, please see the list of links below:
- IDS Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/independentdentalsolutions
- Recovery Plan: https://independent-ds.com/covid-19-recovery-plan/
- ADA COVID-19 Page: ADA.org/virus
- CDC COVID-19 Webpage: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- CLA COVID-19 Information: https://www.claconnect.com/topics/coronavirus#Resources
- CMS recommendations (not a mandate) on elective surgeries and procedures: https://www.cms.gov/files/document/31820-cms-adult-elective-surgery-and-procedures-recommendations.pdf
Additionally, we mentioned a few phone and email resources to help your individual journey. Please see the contact information below:
- Task Force Email: [email protected]
- CLA Support Email: [email protected]
- CLA HR Operations Email: [email protected] (PLEASE SEND ALL HR QUESTIONS TO THIS EMAIL)
- CDC Hotline: 800-CDC-INFO
Moreover, there were many questions that we did not get a chance to answer on the webinar due to time restrictions. Please note that we will post another blog next week with the answer to the general questions. If you asked a specific question related to your circumstances, we will be reaching out to you individually.
Finally, we hope you join us for Tuesdays webinar and next Fridays where we will be taking a deeper dive into the hot topics and have more time to answer questions. If you have not registered for the webinar series, please use the links below to register:
- Tuesdays 12 – 1pm CDT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2853222084630326284
- Fridays 11am – 12pm CDT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6239733291343101708
DISCLAIMER: The information shared as part of the COVID-19 Dental Task Force is not intended to constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon in lieu of consultation with appropriate advisors. The ideas and insight offered today are simply suggestions to help you along your journey over the coming weeks and months.
Leave a Reply