Waive Administrative Fee (up to $600)
Bank of America Practice Solutions
BLC Community Bank, founded in 1906 with a capitalization of $15,000, is one of the few remaining independent community banks in Wisconsin. We are locally owned and all banking decisions are made right here. We are large enough to serve your financial needs, yet small enough to give you the personal service you deserve. We offer a wide variety of products and services to meet your financial needs today and in the future. Our friendly and helpful staff is dedicated to providing superior service and we continually strive to exceed the expectations of our customers.
Our experienced commercial lenders are ready to provide you with personal, friendly service to develop a loan package that meets your business objectives. As a locally owned bank, all lending decisions are made locally by individuals that understand our communities and are dedicated to helping them prosper.
BLC Community Bank NMLS #402793 | Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender
BLC Community Bank
- BLC offers several business checking account options, allowing you to find the account that’s right for your business.
- Our experienced commercial lenders can help develop a loan package that meets your business objectives: Commercial Loans, Real Estate Loans, SBA Loans, Lines of Credit or
Letters of Credit
- As a locally owned bank, all lending decisions are made locally by individuals that understand our communities and are dedicated to helping them prosper.
- Online Banking is your internet access to BLC Community Bank, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Discover a new level of financial freedom.
CLA’s national resources work with our local professionals to provide dentists with specialized services unique to your industry, including income tax planning and tax return preparation, interim and annual financial statement preparation with key performance indicators, and benchmarking. Through a hands-on approach, we’ll help identify the opportunities and assist you in implementing proactive strategies that can improve your business. With a full team dedicated to serving the dental industry, backed by the resources of a leading national professional services firm, you get the support you need now and as you elevate to the next phase in your journey.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities through industry-focused wealth advisory, outsourcing, audit, tax, and consulting services.
With more than 6,100 people, 120 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we promise to know you and help you.
For more information visit CLAconnect.com.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We will initiate our services for the IDS members with an activity based wellness program for a reduced cost. After establishing a strong group of members that are focused on healthy behaviors, we will work toward putting together an efficient and affordable benefit plan for the members.
Forsite Benefits & Wellness
We will initiate our services for the IDS members with an activity based wellness program for a reduced cost.
After establishing a strong group of members that are focused on healthy behaviors, we will work toward putting together an efficient and affordable benefit plan for the members.
We offer free in-office dental scrap pick ups in the entire US and Canada!
All IDS members who schedule an in-office dental scrap pick up gets 50% of their refining fee (scrap valued over $300).
- Won the Townie Choice Award for “Best Dental Scrap Refiner” by Dentaltown Magazine each year since 2011 when the category was started. We win over all other “dental refiners” each year.
- Have the fastest full payment in the business. We can pay in check, cash, or gold bullion.
- Sponsor the most local and state dental associations in the US and Canada.
- You’ll receive full payment on all metals on your dental scrap. That means we pay you more for your precious metal, satisfaction guaranteed. We have no risk refining. If not happy, we will send the metals back after melt.
- Been in business since 1893 in Philadelphia, PA and we respect the environment, and have been since our refinery is in located in the US, we follow all the state and federal laws.
- Offer free in-office pickups and we will cover the cost for FedEx insured shipping
- They are not a “middle-man” – therefor we can pay you the most for your dental metal scrap
Contact Kettenbach for Buy-It, Try-It Special Offer for new IDS members only 877-532-2312
Komet USA is proud to support the independent dental professionals of the world. Our mission to raise the industry standard aligns with the passion and dedication we see in dental professionals who have ventured out on their own to enhance the practice. We wish to support and encourage our independent dental partners and work together to ensure optimal success and continued innovations and inventiveness within the field. As an IndepenDENT Dental Solutions Member, you will receive exclusive member pricing on our products. Dentistry is always evolving and improving and we look forward to contributing to this future.
- A direct manufacturer of dental rotary Instruments, ensuring concentricity in product and consistently reliable results
- Provider of dental solutions through intuitive customer service, industry knowledge, and new product innovations
- Industry Collaborator for and with the dental community to continuously develop product innovations and solutions that will advance the way the world practices dentistry
Local, reliable, trustworthy, low cost IT services. IDS Members receive their first month of support services for free and a 5% discount on all installation labor ongoing on top of our very competitive rates. Almost 20 years of servicing dental offices.
PerCSoft Consulting (Dental IT)
PracticeProtection has been endorsed by IndipenDent Dental Solutions as a way to further increase the cost savings to their members.
As you know, IndipenDent Dental Solutions is an Independent Dental Collaborative (IDC) created on behalf of independent dentists to leverage the members’ collective buying power to drive down the cost of supplies, capital equipment, and much more. This allows private practicing dentists to stay independent and receive all the same benefits of corporate dental groups and DSOs.
PracticeProtection has offered IndipenDent Dental members significant savings over other insurance carriers. On average, our offered savings is 20% off of the premium of traditional carriers.
In addition, as a IDS member, you will receive an additional 5% discount.
PracticeProtection Insurance Company
Any successful business is about growing the top and bottom line. As a member of IDS, you’re already working on your bottom-line. Now what about the top line? How would you like to increase your case acceptance? Double production? Have a team that supports your business efforts? Attract the patients who need the kind of dentistry you love to do?
Doctors who join Productive Dentist Academy want to increase profits while decreasing stress. Did you know that you can slow your office down while increasing profitability?
Our goal is to help you and your team be successful, so we’ve put together a few special offers to help get you to your business goals:
- $1,000 off tuition to attend a PDA Productivity Workshop
- Complimentary Practice Assessment (includes 1-hour private meeting with one of our practice experts to look at the opportunities within your practice)
- $895 Raving Fan program ($500 savings, $1,395 normal) to increase your new patient flow
Productive Dentist Academy
- AGD-accredited C.E. Education: Our Productivity Workshops are considered the nation’s leading business management course for dentists and their teams. Why? Because doctors who attend a Productive Dentist Academy Productivity Workshop increase an average of $8,000 per month within just 90 days of attending.
- Business Development Coaching: Achieve your business goals faster with plans customized to help you achieve YOUR goals. Our coaches are specialists in helping dentists improve their scheduling, processes, leadership, patient communication, and more.
- Marketing: Full-service marketing to attract and retain the patients who need the dentistry you want to do
Creating, implementing, and marketing the right dental savings plan takes time and experience. We do most of the work for you so you can care for your patients.
IDS members receive a $200 savings on plan creation and implementation and a $22 monthly savings on support and maintenance.
SmileMore Dental Savings Plan
For IDS members, Stellar Blue Technologies offers a free website with the purchase of a 2-year digital marketing contract. Every time you renew your website agreement with Stellar Blue we will give you a brand new website for FREE.
Stellar Blue Technologies
Significant discounts on implants, abutments and attachments on all major implant platforms
Technical help on treatment planning and case preparation from our technical experts who average 35 years of experience – each!
Discounts on all CE
Exceptional support by our customer service team that has an average tenure of 17 years of experience
Sterngold Dental LLC
- Global leader with an expansive attachment catalog
- Stern Snap (locator type abutment) featuring CM LOC metal housing with Pekkton inserts compatible with all major implant platforms
- Leading manufacturer and educator for MOR (mini) Implants as well as conventional implants
- Educator and distributor for BDS Digital Denture System by Merz Dental GmbH
50% off the Concierge Subscription Service or 2 for 1 for individual case support.
StraightSmile Solutions® is a web-based, e-commerce, orthodontic consulting service for general and pediatric dentists. We work with all orthodontic systems. We can help you utilize non-branded IDB and aligner companies to reduce your overhead without compromising quality. Our team partners with the best software and 3D printing systems to help you organize your orthodontic operations and minimize your lab fees. We coach on almost every orthodontic system available on the market: Invisalign®, Invisalign First®, Six Month Smiles®, Inman Aligner®, Clear Correct®, Originator®, Orchestrate3D, OrthoSnap®, eXceed® SmartMoves®, 3M Unitek®, Henry Schein SLX®, SureSmile®, and more! *
Be a consultant through TELEDENTISTRY and earn additional income. Be ahead of the curve. Be on your way to the newest trend in dentistry. Imagine seeing patients in your state, from the comfort of your own home via video conference and being able to refer them to your office or another office in your group. And, provide teledentistry to your existing patients. www.TheTeleDentists.com
- Be a consultant through TELEDENTISTRY.
- Be ahead of the curve. Be on your way to the newest trend in dentistry.
- Imagine seeing patients in your state, from the comfort of your own home via videoconference and being able to refer them to your office or another IDS office in your group..
- And, provide teledentistry to your existing patients Check out our website – www.TheTeleDentists.com
2% discount on medical collections
Trimed will waive your $250.00 monthly service fee for 3 months – $750.00 saving
Value Begins with TRIOSE
IDS has partnered with TRIOSE to offer a best-in-class supply chain program, from managing small parcel & large cargo shipping, to providing courier and fleet solutions for businesses of any size. TRIOSE offers end-to-end supply chain visibility, which lowers costs allowing you to focus on your business.
Value beyond the discount, here are just some of the benefits you receive by partnering with TRIOSE:
• Benchmark current shipping expense
• Data analysis to uncover cost reduction opportunities
• Outbound shipping tools to help you manage and track your shipments
• Service level and mode optimization reports
• Quarterly reporting to let you know how you are doing
• Inbound, outbound & large cargo shipping solutions