COVID-19 Update & Dental Task Force
Posted in General
With the current pandemic sweeping the nation, it is time for solidarity within the dental market!
IDS is setting up a COVID – 19 task force to help dentists create a contingency and recovery plan as we enter these unpredictable times.
The focus of the task force is to gather information and insight in several areas to help dentists make good business decisions to maintain the sustainability and success of their practice.
We have identified leaders and companies that will provide insight and solutions in the following areas:
- Financial impact and options
- Human Resources impact and options
- Accounting impact and options
- Legal insights
- Maintaining your practice culture
- Managing the unknown with your team
- Patient communication and planning
- Supply chain and product disruption and options
- Operations contingency and recovery planning
We want to gather ideas and strategies from others across the country and share those in with our social media outlets and channel partners to ensure we are all working together to meet the challenges we are all facing. In order to disseminate the information and answer any questions, we are going to use the following avenues:
- Twice Weekly Webinars: Discuss the hot topics surrounding COVID-19 and answer questions:
- Tuesdays, 12-1pm CDT
- Fridays, 11-12pm CDT
- Answer Questions via Email: If you have specific questions, please email: [email protected]
- For HR specific questions, please email: [email protected]
- IDS Facebook Page: Post articles, emails, blogs on IDS social media to help provide insight
- Please Follow: https://www.facebook.com/independentdentalsolutions
JOIN THE MAILING LIST!
We will be sending periodic updates via email, if you would like to stay informed, please sign up for our mailing list!
Leave a Reply