Thank you for all that attended the webinar!
If you missed the March 31st webinar, please click on the link below to listen to the recorded webinar:
As mentioned during today’s webinar, this was the last one focused on HR questions. If you still have unanswered HR questions, please send them to [email protected]
During the webinar, we referenced several online resources for staying up-to-date on the COVID-19 pandemic as it relates to the dental market, please see the list of links below:
- IDS Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/independentdentalsolutions
- CDC Dental Setting Recommendations: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/dental-settings.html
- EPA Disinfectants List: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
- Paycheck Protection Blog Article: https://www.blccb.com/paycheck-protection-program
- Direct Link to Program Guide: https://www.blccb.com/assets/files/ZM3F8wGd
- PPE Overview: https://independent-ds.com/covid-19-ppe-recommendations/
Please visit previous webinar recap blog posts for links mentioned in previous webinars.
Finally, we hope you join us for Fridays webinar. Please note that Friday’s webinar will be the last in the series and we will move all information to a periodic newsletter. If registered for a webinar, then you are on our COVID-19 mailing list. If you have not registered, then please use the link below to be added to the mailing list:
- Fridays 11am – 12pm CDT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6239733291343101708
- COVID-19 Mailing List: https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/opdvIDS/COVID19
Takeaways: Please visit back shortly for a few of the takeaways from the webinar
DISCLAIMER: The information shared as part of the COVID-19 Dental Task Force is not intended to constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon in lieu of consultation with appropriate advisors. The ideas and insight offered are simply suggestions to help you along your journey over the coming weeks and months.