Thank you for all that attended the webinar!
If you missed the March 27th webinar, please click on the link below to listen to the recorded webinar:
During the webinar, we referenced several online resources for staying up-to-date on the COVID-19 pandemic as it relates to the dental market, please see the list of links below:
- Immediate Action Steps Recommendations (IMPORTANT) :https://independent-ds.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Task-Force-Checkist-from-3.27.20-Webinar.pdf
- IDS Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/independentdentalsolutions
- Recovery Plan: https://independent-ds.com/covid-19-recovery-plan/
- SBA Economic Disaster Injury Loans Overview: https://independent-ds.com/sba-covid-19-economic-injury-disaster-loans/
- CLA’s main COVID page: https://www.claconnect.com/campaign/covid-19
- CLA’s health care blog: https://blogs.claconnect.com/healthcareinnovation/
- HHS release: https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/03/24/hhs-awards-100-million-to-health-centers-for-covid-19-response.html
- Full list of award recipients: https://bphc.hrsa.gov/emergency-response/coronavirus-covid19-FY2020-awards
- ADA Ethically See Patients: https://independent-ds.com/ada_covid_how_do_i_ethically_see_patients_during_pandemic/
- ADA Dental Emergency: https://independent-ds.com/ada_covid19_dental_emergency_dds/
- Delta Dental Advanced Pay: https://independent-ds.com/ddadvanced-pay/
Additionally, we mentioned a few phone and email resources to help your individual journey. Please see the contact information below:
- Task Force Email: [email protected]
- CLA Support Email: [email protected]
- CLA HR Operations Email: [email protected] (PLEASE SEND ALL HR QUESTIONS TO THIS EMAIL)
- CDC Hotline: 800-CDC-INFO
Moreover, there were many questions that we did not get a chance to answer on the webinar due to time restrictions. Please note that if you asked a question in the webinar, the question and your contact email has been passed onto the correct resource and they will reach out to you directly. If you asked a specific question related to your circumstances, we will be reaching out to you individually.
Below you can find a summary of some recommended action steps from Meghan Conger.
Finally, we hope you join us for Fridays webinar and next Tuesdays where we will be taking a deeper dive into the HR hot topics and have more time to answer questions. If you have not registered for the webinar series, please use the links below to register:
- Tuesdays 12 – 1pm CDT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2853222084630326284
- Fridays 11am – 12pm CDT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6239733291343101708
DISCLAIMER: The information shared as part of the COVID-19 Dental Task Force is not intended to constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon in lieu of consultation with appropriate advisors. The ideas and insight offered are simply suggestions to help you along your journey over the coming weeks and months.