As the dental space continually changes, IDS has been rigorously developing relationships with likeminded companies and leaders that want to help IDS members.
With that said, we are happy to announce the selection of CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) to be the independent dentists’ professional services firm of choice! CLA provides wealth advisory, outsourcing, tax, accounting, and consulting services to INDEPENDENT DENTISTS!
Independent dentists need to think about the following questions to ensure their independent status and sustainability:
- Is your practice growing, declining, stagnant or stuck?
- Are you doing everything you can to lower overhead and increase profits?
- Are you taking advantage of every tax break and optimizing your revenue opportunities?
CLA can help you by providing strategies to answer those questions. CLA exists to create opportunities for dental practices, which can empower you to manage your business like a CEO, save like a CFO, and practice like a dentist.
Why Did We Select CLA?
- Premier resource for private businesses and their owners. They place you – personally – at the core of their strategic focus.
- A dedicated dental team with deep industry insight – they are industry practitioners first and foremost. You will work with professionals who know you, your organization, and your industry — and combine their knowledge with yours to make you stronger.
- A demonstrated independent dental strategy to help independent dentists. CLA is committed to creating value and collaborating with IDS and its members.
- Local offices in the communities IDS serves. CLA provides “ease of use” to our members – grounded in public accounting, their broad professional services allow them to serve dentists more completely
- Their Annual Dental Survey provides valuable insights into fee structure and employee wage and benefits information. This information allows you to compare your practice on a local, state, and national level.
- CLA offers seamless, integrated services for independent dentists and practices including operations consulting, benchmarking, financial statement compilation and review, payroll processing, human resource support, retirement plan design and administration, compensation consulting, and strategies for growth. These services are for dentists just starting their practice to those getting ready to retire.
How to Take Advantage of all CLA & IDS have to offer?
CLA has created some amazing “Member Benefits” for IDS members that provide tremendous value for every part of your practice.
To ensure you don’t miss out on these great benefits, contact the CLA dental team at Maggie[email protected]. CLA promises to know you and help you!
Investment advisory services are offerend through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.