Kleer was founded in 2016 with a mission to liberate dental care – to eliminate the insurance middle man – and make oral care more affordable and accessible for everyone. Since then, Kleer has grown to be the industry-leader for subscription dental membership plans. Their advanced, cloud-based and turnkey platform enables dentists to reclaim control of the dental market from insurance companies by offering membership plans directly to patients and employers.
- Visit their dentist two to three times more often than uninsured patients
- Generate twice the revenue of uncovered patients
- Complete 1.7X more hygiene appointments, increasing hygiene revenue by an average of $120
- Accept 2.3X more treatment, increasing treatment revenue by an average of $520 per patient
- Create 2.1X more production, increasing overall production revenue by an average of $642 per patient
With Kleer, dentists can improve patient’s access to care while growing their practices and gaining independence from the constraints of third-party payers – and thanks to our partnership, IDS members receive 5% off Kleer membership fees! Visit Kleer.com or click on the links below to view learn more about Kleer membership plans can help your practice and your patients:
- 8 Ways Kleer Makes Dental Plans Simple For You & Your Patients
- Weighing Your Options – A Side-By-Side Comparison of Other Solutions vs. Kleer
Start building your Kleer Membership Plan today by clicking here.