Dental Intel is the #1 software for managing and growing your practice. Numbers tell a story, and Dental Intel’s comprehensive dashboards and reports help you to analyze every aspect of your practice, automate your day, find hidden revenue, fill your schedule, and more.
Don’t manage your practice in the dark, let data help guide your decisions. Dental Intel’s all-in-one toolkit can help you:
- Improve team performance
- Improve patient care
- Improve practice profitability
Learn how Dental Intel can support your practice:
IDS members are eligible for reduced implementation and monthly service fees.
Dental Intel is the #1 software for managing and growing your practice. Their comprehensive dashboards and reports help you to analyze every aspect of your practice, automate your day, find hidden revenue, fill your schedule, and more.
IDS members are eligible for reduced implementation and monthly service fees.
Request a demo at: dentalintel.com
We offer free in-office dental scrap pick ups in the entire US and Canada!
All IDS members who schedule an in-office dental scrap pick up gets 50% of their refining fee (scrap valued over $300).
- Won the Townie Choice Award for “Best Dental Scrap Refiner” by Dentaltown Magazine each year since 2011 when the category was started. We win over all other “dental refiners” each year.
- Have the fastest full payment in the business. We can pay in check, cash, or gold bullion.
- Sponsor the most local and state dental associations in the US and Canada.
- You’ll receive full payment on all metals on your dental scrap. That means we pay you more for your precious metal, satisfaction guaranteed. We have no risk refining. If not happy, we will send the metals back after melt.
- Been in business since 1893 in Philadelphia, PA and we respect the environment, and have been since our refinery is in located in the US, we follow all the state and federal laws.
- Offer free in-office pickups and we will cover the cost for FedEx insured shipping
- They are not a “middle-man” – therefor we can pay you the most for your dental metal scrap
Any successful business is about growing the top and bottom line. As a member of IDS, you’re already working on your bottom-line. Now what about the top line? How would you like to increase your case acceptance? Double production? Have a team that supports your business efforts? Attract the patients who need the kind of dentistry you love to do?
Doctors who join Productive Dentist Academy want to increase profits while decreasing stress. Did you know that you can slow your office down while increasing profitability?
Our goal is to help you and your team be successful, so we’ve put together a few special offers to help get you to your business goals:
- $1,000 off tuition to attend a PDA Productivity Workshop
- Complimentary Practice Assessment (includes 1-hour private meeting with one of our practice experts to look at the opportunities within your practice)
- $895 Raving Fan program ($500 savings, $1,395 normal) to increase your new patient flow
Productive Dentist Academy
- AGD-accredited C.E. Education: Our Productivity Workshops are considered the nation’s leading business management course for dentists and their teams. Why? Because doctors who attend a Productive Dentist Academy Productivity Workshop increase an average of $8,000 per month within just 90 days of attending.
- Business Development Coaching: Achieve your business goals faster with plans customized to help you achieve YOUR goals. Our coaches are specialists in helping dentists improve their scheduling, processes, leadership, patient communication, and more.
- Marketing: Full-service marketing to attract and retain the patients who need the dentistry you want to do
Prior to COVID-19, cost was the primary reason patients didn’t visit the dentist. In the wake of COVID-19 and in the road ahead, the cost of dental care will continue to be a top concern/deterrent for patients. Dental savings plan offers the perfect solution for both dental practices and patients.
What is a Dental Savings Plan?
A dental savings plan is a membership plan that offers uninsured patients the opportunity to access quality dental care at an affordable, fixed rate.
- Plans can be set up with either an annual or monthly enrollment fee and offer savings on a variety of preventive, basic and major dental services.
- Unlike PPOs, dental practices that offer dental savings plans can determine the membership fee, available discounts and treatments included.
Creating, implementing and marketing the right dental savings plan takes time and experience. We do most of the work for you so you can care for your patients. SmileMore is an experienced company that will lead you through every step of the planning and implementation process, including:
- Developing a customized plan for your practice
- Facilitating the plan management software integration
- Designing marketing materials for your practice
- Training for your and your office staff on implementing and using your plan
- A custom enrollment webpage for your practice
- Plan implementation support
- Ongoing support including video tutorials
Over 2,000 dental offices in the United States have already implemented a dental savings plan.
To get you started, SmileMore offers IDS members a $200 savings on plan creation and implementation and a $22 monthly savings on support and maintenance.
Currently, IDS members are eligible for additional promotional pricing, through July 31, 2020.
To learn more, schedule your complimentary consultation.
SmileMore Dental Savings Plan
Significant discounts on implants, abutments and attachments on all major implant platforms
Technical help on treatment planning and case preparation from our technical experts who average 35 years of experience – each!
Discounts on all CE
Exceptional support by our customer service team that has an average tenure of 17 years of experience
Sterngold Dental LLC
- Global leader with an expansive attachment catalog
- Stern Snap (locator type abutment) featuring CM LOC metal housing with Pekkton inserts compatible with all major implant platforms
- Leading manufacturer and educator for MOR (mini) Implants as well as conventional implants
- Educator and distributor for BDS Digital Denture System by Merz Dental GmbH
- FREE Training
- FREE Marketing Materials
- NO Setup Fee
- Discounted Monthly & Annual Pricing
Insurance & Billing
Stoneprism’s software will simplify, create, automate and grow in-house membership programs. A purpose-built secure cloud-based platform that is as easy as set it and forget it! Whether new to the concept or managing on your own – we can guide your office through the creation of plans unique by your design. Available to clients 24/7 we offer outstanding client care, training and growth development. We encourage you to visit our site for more information and schedule a free demo.
Sunset Technologies is a complete resource for our clients, offering services such as:
- Technical support
- HIPAA compliance and training
- IT Security
This allows our clients to focus on what’s most important, their patients.
Sunset creates, drafts, and implements the standards that the dental technology industry follows. Making sure our clients Rest Assured knowing they have the highest level of customer service 24/7/365 to support them. Sunset understands that dentists have enough to worry about – we’re here to help our clients maintain unmatched peace of mind.
Sunset is pleased to be the IT, security and HIPAA compliance provider for IDS and its members.
IDS Member Benefits Include:
- FREE HIPAA / PCI Risk Assessment and Review (valued at $499)
- FREE Cyber Security Group Presentation (valued at $50 per attendee)
- FREE Computer Network Deep Threat Security Analysis (valued at $899.00)
- Discounted PC Network Upgrades
Check our our case studies that show how Sunset Technologies can help your practice:
To learn more, or to get started, contact:
- Cyber Protection
- HIPAA & Compliance Services
Sunset Technologies is a complete resource for our clients. We offer education, technical support, HIPAA compliance and training, security and more, allowing our clients to focus on what’s most important, their patients.
Be a consultant through TELEDENTISTRY and earn additional income. Be ahead of the curve. Be on your way to the newest trend in dentistry. Imagine seeing patients in your state, from the comfort of your own home via video conference and being able to refer them to your office or another office in your group. And, provide teledentistry to your existing patients. www.TheTeleDentists.com
- Be a consultant through TELEDENTISTRY.
- Be ahead of the curve. Be on your way to the newest trend in dentistry.
- Imagine seeing patients in your state, from the comfort of your own home via videoconference and being able to refer them to your office or another IDS office in your group..
- And, provide teledentistry to your existing patients Check out our website – www.TheTeleDentists.com
Value Begins with TRIOSE
IDS has partnered with TRIOSE to offer a best-in-class supply chain program, from managing small parcel & large cargo shipping, to providing courier and fleet solutions for businesses of any size. TRIOSE offers end-to-end supply chain visibility, which lowers costs allowing you to focus on your business.
Value beyond the discount, here are just some of the benefits you receive by partnering with TRIOSE:
• Benchmark current shipping expense
• Data analysis to uncover cost reduction opportunities
• Outbound shipping tools to help you manage and track your shipments
• Service level and mode optimization reports
• Quarterly reporting to let you know how you are doing
• Inbound, outbound & large cargo shipping solutions