- This event has passed.
Practice & Business Management In A Post-COVID World
October 23, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$99
Hosted by Midway Education Center (MEC)
Every dental practice has been impacted by COVID-19. During this webinar, as we begin the last quarter of 2020 with the known and unknown challenges that lie ahead, we will discuss strategies to help you develop a road map for your practice and easy to use tools for implementation. 2021 is on the horizon; regaining and exceeding your practice’s profitability is within reach.
• Getting back to planning and re-build your road map; what are your 1, 3 and 5 year goals for you personally and for your practice
• How to set your practice budget for the upcoming year
• How to determine realistic goals and benchmarking for your practice in 2021
• What steps do I need to implement now to ensure I have a solid and profitable 2021
• Should you plan for a Fee Increase in 2021? Are you doing all you can to maximize insurance reimbursement?
• What is your target New Patient market for the upcoming year?
• Office systems review; what systems need to be established or re-established in your practice to ensure your benchmarks are achieved
• How to track your success and make needed modifications to office systems along the way
• “Keep the Main thing the Main thing”: Daily checklist for your Office Manager to help keep priorities top of mind, the team accountable, and the practice on track
• How is your office culture? What do you need to do now to ensure your team is strong, and communicating well
• When a few simple and straightforward steps are implemented, accountability improves, and the practice will achieve its profitability goals