- This event has passed.
CLA Cybersecurity Webinar Series – Week 1
October 13 @ 1:00 pmFree
October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month and CLA is inviting you to join their three-part Cybersecurity Webinar Series. The series will be offered beginning on October 13 and will run for three weeks with additional sessions on October 20 and October 27th.
Learn how to reduce cyber risks personally and for your practice. The series will cover topics including risks, trends, IT security attack and defense, mitigation and response techniques.
Week 1: Risks and Trends in Cybersecurity and Fraud
Learning objectives for this session include:
- Define cyber crime
- Identify payment fraud trends and tactics hackers are using
- Recognize how and why hackers are targeting you
- Describe recent cyber crime litigation issues
- Describe common information security weaknesses
- Explain solutions to help minimize risk