Prior to COVID-19, cost was the primary reason patients didn’t visit the dentist. In the wake of COVID-19 and in the road ahead, the cost of dental care will continue to be a top concern/deterrent for patients. Dental savings plan offers the perfect solution for both dental practices and patients.
What is a Dental Savings Plan?
A dental savings plan is a membership plan that offers uninsured patients the opportunity to access quality dental care at an affordable, fixed rate.
- Plans can be set up with either an annual or monthly enrollment fee and offer savings on a variety of preventive, basic and major dental services.
- Unlike PPOs, dental practices that offer dental savings plans can determine the membership fee, available discounts and treatments included.
Creating, implementing and marketing the right dental savings plan takes time and experience. We do most of the work for you so you can care for your patients. SmileMore is an experienced company that will lead you through every step of the planning and implementation process, including:
- Developing a customized plan for your practice
- Facilitating the plan management software integration
- Designing marketing materials for your practice
- Training for your and your office staff on implementing and using your plan
- A custom enrollment webpage for your practice
- Plan implementation support
- Ongoing support including video tutorials
Over 2,000 dental offices in the United States have already implemented a dental savings plan.
To get you started, SmileMore offers IDS members a $200 savings on plan creation and implementation and a $22 monthly savings on support and maintenance.
Currently, IDS members are eligible for additional promotional pricing, through July 31, 2020.
To learn more, schedule your complimentary consultation.